PO: Jonny Craig- Find what you love and....with 3 bonus tracks via ETR on sale 4/24

Was so excited to buy this.

Also glad that no one ever moves on around here...a forum full of people who haven't made mistakes in their past.

I'm pretty sure most of our mistakes didn't cost a group of people who loved and worshiped our music a few thousand dollars that we spent on heroine.

But that's just me.

Seriously, though, I think it has less to do with moving on and more to do with personal morals. What he did wS a big punch in the face to all his fans.

and then he went into rehab and cleaned up his act.  Drugs make people do bad things I don't think that's a surprise.  Time for a second chance in life?

There's a question as to whether he's really cleaned up. His ex put up videos on Instagram not too long ago that featured Jonny supposedly on heroin (and you can tell the videos are recent by seeing some of his most recent tattoos in them). 

Jonny responded by taking an over-the-counter drug test and showing that he was clean, but then again heroin doesn't stay in your system for more than a few days (unless you were doing a hair test). So it doesn't really say much one way or another.

I personally hope he's cleaned up for good, and that if those videos were legit, that it was just a temporary relapse. But even if he is and has been clean, he's still shown himself to be pretty immature, and it doesn't seem like he knows how to handle success. Amazing voice, but the guy ends up wrecking every project he's in, and at this point in his life I don't know if he'll ever truly figure it out, or if he just is what he is.

• 2 weeks later...