PO: Lillingtons - Technically More-Round & Shit Out of Luck

http://clearviewrecords.bigcartel.com/

Technically More-Round
his double LP was previously known as Technically Unsound but the guys have gotten older and a bit rounder so the artwork has been updated a bit. This version has the exact same songs on it as the CD version as well as the previous vinyl version in the 1996-2006 box set. The major difference you notice is all new artwork as well as the vinyl color for this version. But wait, there's more, this version comes with a digital download card that allows you to digitally download it and listen to it anywhere you like. But that’s not all, The Lillingtons very first release (I lost my marbles 7") has been completely remixed (NOT Remastered) and sounds like its 2014 instead of 1964. This release is being done to accompany the band on the road with their East coast and Canadian tour dates. There are 300 being pressed and they are all on heavy colored vinyl. 50 Random orders out of the first 200 will have the chance to receive an "artist" edition which is the cover silk screened and signed by Chris Shary and a different color vinyl than the standard version.

Shit Out of Luck 
Here we have the Lillingtons first LP release way back in 1997. 

15 songs of pure pop punk genious. This release is being done to accompany the band on the road with their East coast and Canadian tour dates. There are 300 being pressed and they are all on heavy colored vinyl (sold brown). 50 Random orders out of the first 200 will have the chance to receive an "artist" edition which is the cover silk screened and signed by B-Face and a different color vinyl than the standard version.

(I just got the silk screened covers back from B-Face and so I placed a few of the pictures here so you can see what the silk screened covers look like after they've been defaced by B-Face)

Thanks man!  Just got the Technically Unsound.  I wish I would have seen this yesterday, because I ordered those TBR boxset bonus LP's.  I could have saved on shipping, but oh well.  He only charges 2.69!  That's the best I've seen.

Hope I get one of the screen printed covers.  : )

Thanks man!  Just got the Technically Unsound.  I wish I would have seen this yesterday, because I ordered those TBR boxset bonus LP's.  I could have saved on shipping, but oh well.  He only charges 2.69!  That's the best I've seen.

Hope I get one of the screen printed covers.  : )

I hope you get one too dude! 

• 2 weeks later...