The soundtrack for Palo Alto a film by Gia Coppola, based on James Franco's book is set to be released June 3rd 2014, with the digital copy already available. The soundtrack includes a new song from Blood Orange's Devonté Hynes as well new cuts of Blood Orange songs. Artist like Coconut Records, Mac Demaro and Tonstartssbandht, make appearances on this soundtrack.

Pre-Order:

Domino record co

Amazon

palo_soundtrack.jpeg.jpg

01. Devonté Hynes - Palo Alto
02. Mac Demarco - Ode To Viceroy
03. Blood Orange - Champagne Coast
04. Tonstartssbandht - 5FT7
05. Robert Schwartzman - So Bad
06. Coconut Records - Is This Sound Okay?
07. Nat & Alex Wolff - Rock Star (Studio Version)
08. Devonté Hynes - April's Daydream
09. Robert Schwartzman - It’s You
10. Blood Orange - You’re Not Good Enough

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.dominorecordco.com/uk/albums/30-05-14/palo-alto-original-motion-picture-score/

also the ost is on pre order 500 magenta  or 300 pink color vinyl

should be noted that this is the score/ not the OST

saw the movie the other night, and it was disappointing. this was one of those "trailer shows whole movie" instances

http://www.dominorecordco.com/uk/albums/30-05-14/palo-alto-original-motion-picture-score/

also the ost is on pre order 500 magenta  or 300 pink color vinyl

I don't see the pink vinyl on their site listed. Just the magenta for pre-order and the standard. Do you happen to know who's selling the pink one?

edit- nm found it

yikes $50 for the pink (shipping is killer to the states), I think I'll just order the magenta for $25 from the US shop

I don't see the pink vinyl on their site listed. Just the magenta for pre-order and the standard. Do you happen to know who's selling the pink one?

edit- nm found it

yikes $50 for the pink (shipping is killer to the states), I think I'll just order the magenta for $25 from the US shop

not sure if i'd commit to that shipped price, but where is the pink one? i can't seem to find it

not sure if i'd commit to that shipped price, but where is the pink one? i can't seem to find it

It's on their UK shop, but I wouldn't bother.

I almost bought the one off their UK site, canceled it during paypal checkout once I saw the full price before it went through and still got an order email :\ I contacted their customer service cause I bought it off the US store after and both my emails were showing the same order #, it was confusing. I asked them if my order was okay from their US store and mentioned something about the colors and their email reply back to me was...

"

Hi there,

The two vinyl’s are in fact the same colour and we only have your American order so all good.

Best

Steve"

So yea its the same color, just 200 more pressed in the states.

edit- seems they updated their stores and they all say 500 worldwide MAGENTA color now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I reread this thread so I hope this wasn't already answered but are all the UO versions on pink? I have to order online since I don't live near one. The picture shows a pink vinyl but the description lists it as black. I emailed UO 2 days ago but haven't heard back. I might have to just call one of their stores.

Guest deleted

I reread this thread so I hope this wasn't already answered but are all the UO versions on pink?

Yes. Also the pink UO version is apparently not a limited edition, fyi.

The SCORE via Domino on magenta is a limited edition of 500 worldwide.

Guest deleted

What the fuck is magenta? Can you show me one of these "magenta" records because I've seen some opaque pink ones too.

The SCORE for Palo Alto (NOT the same as the soundtrack - Urban Outfitters or otherwise) will be released on magenta vinyl. It's not released yet tho, so no pics.