PO: Caffiends - s/t - LP

Orlando's pop punkers, Caffiends are releasing their s/t album on vinyl and preorders are now live!  This is being released by Jolly Ronnie Records (US), Swamp Cabbage Records (US), Brassneck Records (UK) and Chisel Records (CAN). 

Here is what you will get if  you preorder:

-One copy of this LP on limited green vinyl

-One 5.5" super limited record with an unreleased song (Only enough will be made for preorders made before May 15th)

-One entry into my good book for the rest of your GD life

Stream/buy the digital record here!

Watch the Smoke N' Monsters video here!

Here are the links for preorders:

Chisel Records (Canada)

Swamp Cabbage Records (US)

Jolly Ronnie Records (US)

Brassneck Records (UK)

Thanks to everyone that has preordered so far!  Green vinyl is moving fast, so get on top of that soon!

Orlando's pop punkers, Caffiends are releasing their s/t album on vinyl and preorders are now live!  This is being released by Jolly Ronnie Records (US), Swamp Cabbage Records (US), Brassneck Records (UK) and Chisel Records (CAN). 

Here is what you will get if  you preorder:

-One copy of this LP on limited green vinyl

-One 5.5" super limited record with an unreleased song (Only enough will be made for preorders made before May 15th)

-One entry into my good book for the rest of your GD life

Stream/buy the digital record here!

Watch the Smoke N' Monsters video here!

Here are the links for preorders:

Chisel Records (Canada)

Swamp Cabbage Records (US)

Jolly Ronnie Records (US)

Brassneck Records (UK)

Thanks to everyone that has preordered so far!  Green vinyl is moving fast, so get on top of that soon!

This LP rules, Caffiends rule, Jolly Ronnie Records rule and Andrew & Chisel RULE! BUY THIS LP!

Thought this was about the early 2000s hardcore Caffiends from Pasadena. I was about to say that the vinyl re-issue craze was getting pretty deep with their reach.

exactly who I thought this was about. I still regular play Fission, Fusion. Would love a 12". Nacho is a hell of a guy and ran an awesome studio out of his garage.

The infamous Sarah from Music She Blogged wrote this weird and awesome review of the album!

http://musicshebloggedtoronto.blogspot.ca/2014/01/im-cuckoo-for-caffiends.html#more

Also, on the Chisel Records site, I put up a few rare gems and you will find them close to the top of the page as inventory is posted in reverse chronological order.  Also Also, there are a bunch of other records on sale!  Some records are significantly discounted!!!

• 4 weeks later...