PO: SHABAZZ PALACES - LESE MAJESTY

up on sub pop https://megamart.subpop.com/releases/shabazz_palaces/lese_majesty

The 2xLP edition of the album includes a "shark skin" embossed jacked, a fold-out poster, and an etching on the fourth side. loser edition on purple vinyl includes a 7" with a non-album track  "The Palace Slide"

Herein bumps and soars
Lese Majesty
, the new sonic action of Shabazz Palaces. Honed and primal, chromed and primo. A unique and glorified offering into our ever-uniforming musical soundscape.
Lese Majesty
is a beatific war cry, born of a spell, acknowledging that sophistication and the instinctual are not at odds; Indeed an undoing of the lie of their disparate natures.

Lese Majesty
is not a launching pad for the group’s fan base increasing propaganda.  It is a series of astral suites of recorded happenings, shared. A dare to dive deep into Shabazz Palaces sounds, vibrations unfettered. A dope-hex thrown from the compartments that have artificially contained us all and hindered our sublime collusion.

These reveries were sent to Palaceer Lazaro and Fly Guy ‘Dai in the year of gun beat battles in excess; In a succession of days, whilst walking in dreams and in varied transcendental states....(every minute of every day is filled with observation and composition. In action). Songs are committed and gathered by robots at Protect and Exalt Labs, a Black Space in Seattle, Washington.

The visual features of
Lese Majesty
are resultant of the gleanings of fellow Constellationaire, Nep Sidhu.

The Black Constellation squads up, protects and exalts the messages within, and colludes accordingly. We thank you.

stoked on this loved everything they have put out so far, hope others may be interested

yea the shipping options are kind of a bummer no media mail :wacko:

I jumped on it though, haven't preordered anything in a while

That. It used to be, or at least my expectation is, that you should be be able to get stuff cheaper from the label directly vs anyone else but I find that it is often the case that labels do not offer media which is uncool

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...