FS: Del Paxton hand painted sleeves (Secret Audio Club release)

ArtOfJason

For Sale:

Two (2) hand painted variant sleeves from the Del Paxton Worst. Summer. Ever. release from Secret Audio Club.  These are limited to 25 total.  Each is hand painted, numbered, and signed.

The records are black vinyl and have never been played.  Each record comes with a lyric sheet as well.

Each is $65 shipped in the US.  International please inquire for actual shipping cost.  First come first served. 

Drop me a line.  jadams70 @ sbcglobal (dot) net

F07E990A-19DA-466D-B714-BAD8ECD3AABC_zps

D29DF504-0F7D-4541-BFAD-7C3FBC7045A8_zps

I'm guessing he thinks you just randomly picked these up and are trying to flip them for extra cash. I could be wrong though.

maybe the 'never been played' line lead to that.

but...

im glad i saw this post, because i just listened to them for the first time and im really liking this.

This should be good...

He did the art for the sketch variant I believe. 

I'm guessing he thinks you just randomly picked these up and are trying to flip them for extra cash. I could be wrong though.

maybe the 'never been played' line lead to that.

but...

im glad i saw this post, because i just listened to them for the first time and im really liking this.

he did all the custom sleeves for wax packs, too

Hi Guys, wanted to post quick - "Jadams" is Jason Adams and is the artist who did the hand painted jackets for Del Paxton and Wax Packs. It's common in the trading card and comic book world when an artist does work, the company will return a few pieces of your artwork , they are called "artist returns". Those items are then generally sold by the artist in a store or on ebay to recoup money for their hard work on the release. 

This differs greatly from what everyone is used to in the vinyl realm, he is not flipping. I assure you. 

I know we are the first label to roll out "sketch cover variants", please help support him I hope to be able to continue to work with him in the future. Check out his other stuff - http://orangethirteen.wordpress.com

Peace and Love, 

Chap 

Hi Guys, wanted to post quick - "Jadams" is Jason Adams and is the artist who did the hand painted jackets for Del Paxton and Wax Packs. It's common in the trading card and comic book world when an artist does work, the company will return a few pieces of your artwork , they are called "artist returns". Those items are then generally sold by the artist in a store or on ebay to recoup money for their hard work on the release. 

This differs greatly from what everyone is used to in the vinyl realm, he is not flipping. I assure you. 

I know we are the first label to roll out "sketch cover variants", please help support him I hope to be able to continue to work with him in the future. Check out his other stuff - http://orangethirteen.wordpress.com

Peace and Love, 

Chap 

awwww shucks.

I loved it.  Can't wait to do more and expand and explore and create for the Secret Audio Club.

• 2 weeks later...

Do you or anyone you know have any variant that is not black availble? mint or the smoke?

Smoke will probably be hard to acquire now, as it's /50 and sold out.

However, after their vinyl release show this weekend they're going to put any left over mint variants online (via secret audio club), so I'd keep your eyes peeled for that!