Flesh and Bone Records Thread *9/24 PO'S SHIPPED**

Those two songs are amazing! Ive listened to them so many times already. Will be ordering very soon

Also, the rock etching on the cassette looks sweeeet

Awesome!  Glad you're enjoying the music.  The whole album is great, can't wait to share the rest of the songs.  The rocks should look pretty killer.  This is the first release we're doing that isn't the crazy swirl colors, it's nice to have a change!

• 3 weeks later...

So excited to announce that we are welcoming Vasudeva to the Flesh and Bone family!  Later today we’ll be releasing pre-orders for their full length “Life In Cycles” - limited to 50 translucent navy/white/black swirl tapes, including their iconic triangle logo transparencies, download card, sticker, and fold out j-card insert inside of a clear case.

These guys will have their share of the tapes just in time for their upcoming European tour - so if you’re overseas, you may be able to pick one of these up in person!

tumblr_na93ldK6W51tc5lm5o1_1280.jpg

Sooooo as of today, I'm proud to announce that I'm releasing this fine album on tape through Flesh and Bone Records.  /100 red/slate swirl tapes, full color fold out j-card insert in clear case, digital download, sticker, and 8 page studio photobook from the making of this album.  The band will have copies of this on their European tour which starts this week with Vasudeva (who I also did tapes for!). 

If you're not going to catch the tour or you're stateside, snag a tape here - http://fleshandboner...-and-courageous

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

1e5q8z.jpg

As of today, we've launched the Flesh and Bone Digital Series, a collection of awesome smaller bands doing great things that we want to have represented under one roof.  We launch with 11 artists, all different genres, and there will be more bands added to this all of the time.  You can stream/download albums right now over at www.fleshandbonedigital.bandcamp.com

1534738_1477966032459067_491938421069782

• 5 weeks later...

Figured I wouldn't update these again until after they arrived - all pre-orders have been shipped for Sky Flying By, Wolves, Other Minds and Pray for Sound if your pre-order didn't include any other releases not listed.  Wolves and Other Minds are sold out, but there are still Sky Flying By and Pray For Sound tapes available at www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com - they're going quick though!

10683615_1498071797115157_23225548401569

Happy cassette store day everyone! We couldn't offer any special new releases this year, but we're offering our very first sale ever. For the rest of the day use promo code "cassettestoreday" and get 20% off any of our releases - DO NOT use this code on apparel, applies for tapes only. Go shop now! www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com

• 1 month later...