Flesh and Bone Records Thread *9/24 PO'S SHIPPED**

Would buy immediately.

Nice man, thanks for the kind words!

It would be cool to get some tapes done for a tour in late July across Canada (I'll be hoping along and doing merch).  If Brian's not digging them, we might figure out how to get it done on our own.  It seems like a creative and inexpensive alternative to vinyl, which we will eventually do.

Pre-orders and full album streams are now available!

You can listen to both the Sky Flying By and Other Minds albums in their entirety at www.fleshandbone.bandcamp.com - there is also a preview song from the Wolves&Wolves&Wolves&Wolves EP that will be released in it's entirety in a few days.

You can pre-order the tapes for $5 a piece over at www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com

PRE_20ORDER_201_original.jpg

The 3rd Flesh and Bone Records stream and pre-order is live! wolves & wolves & wolves & wolves - Scorched Earth is now available! The tape is /25 on half pink/half black cassettes. Each tape will include a hand-drawn, hand numbered sketch by the cover artist also out of /25. This release is packaged in an awesome U-Card case, front/back insert w/lyrics, a free Flesh and Bone Records sticker, and a digital download card. If you already pre-ordered the other tapes and would like to get this one and combine shipping, please email [email protected] before ordering, we can make it happen.

STREAM THE RECORD HERE - Flesh and Bone Records Bandcamp

PRE-ORDER THE TAPE HERE - Flesh and Bone Records Online Store

***Also - If you pre-ordered the other tapes already and want to combine shipping, we can do that.  Just email [email protected] before placing an order!***

10469704_1446551082267229_38391412635361

Today's big announcement - a new band and a new album stream! We're excited to welcome Syracuse, NY's Fairgrounds to the Flesh and Bone family! We're releasing their EP "La Mar" with an added 3-song acoustic/b-side EP as well! 7 songs in total, this album is a lot of fun, and the songs get stuck in your head all day. The release will be /50 opaque blue/white swirl "ocean" tapes to go with the theme of the artwork.

You can stream the album in its entirety right here - http://fleshandbone....om/album/la-mar - pre-orders for this and our next full stream will be available Thursday of this week!

RIYL - Bayside, Such Gold, Cartel, Four Year Strong

┏━━━┳┓┏━┳━━━┓┏┓┏┓┏━━━┳━┓┏━┓
┃┏━┓┃┃┃┏┫┏━┓┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┻┓┗┛┏┛
┃┗━━┫┗┛┛┃┗━┛┣┫┃┃┃┃┗━━┓┗┓┏┛
┗━━┓┃┏┓┃┃┏┓┏╋┫┃┃┃┃┏━━┛┏┛┗┓
┃┗━┛┃┃┃┗┫┃┃┗┫┃┗┫┗┫┗━━┳┛┏┓┗┓
┗━━━┻┛┗━┻┛┗━┻┻━┻━┻━━━┻━┛┗━┛

tumblr_n7bu7iIBmu1tc5lm5o1_1280.jpg

We are proud to announce yet another amazing band that is going to be working with us - Pray for Sound from Boston, MA. We will be releasing their new studio full length entitled “Dreamer”. These guys have been busy over the last few years, and show no signs of slowing down. Playing their own form of aggressive post-rock, at the rate they’re going, they will be a household name to fans of the genre. We’ll be streaming music from them next week, and have pre-orders for the release shortly after. Tapes will be /50 transparent blue/green swirl. So beautiful!

RIYL - Russian Circles, Explosions in the Sky, Set and Setting

• 2 weeks later...

a2792643645_10.jpg

FREE compilation now up for download!  3-way collaborative comp between Too Far Gone, Known Pleasure, and Flesh and Bone.  21 songs from 21 artists, 7 from each label.  Bonus pdf booklet included in download with more info on each individual release/artist.

Download it here.

I'm releasing the full length Self-Titled album from Wish List out of MD/PA!  Awesome punk/grunge/indie band that I can't stop listening to.  Here is the info:

- /100 Purple/Orange/Silver Glitter Swirl Cassettes

- Full color J-Card insert w/ clear case

- Digital download card

- Flesh and Bone Records sticker

- Mini photo print from Wish List's 2014 summer tour w/ Fun Home and Infinity Crush

Track Listing:

1. Dumpweed 2
2. Camp Trippin’
3. April
4. Always On A Sunday
5. 212223
6. Acer
7. Aw, Geez
8. What To Do
9. David Steady

Listen to the entire album here.

Pre-order the tape for only $7 here.

Check out everything else with my label Flesh and Bone Records here.

These will ship late July/early August.  They are a part of my 2nd shipment of orders, which includes Raintree, Fairgrounds, and Bradley Hathaway (which will be up next week).  If you have already placed an order with me and would like to combine shipping with an existing pre-order you already made, please email [email protected] first, and we'll combine shipping no problem.

You can also pick up an exclusive label-only shirt to coincide with this release (and all of my other releases).  This is the one that is available for Wish List:

WISH_20LIST_20SHIRT_20MOCK_original.jpg

Check out my brothers bands debut album. They're gaining some steam in Vancouver and I think they'd be stoked to put it out on a tape. Listen here: https://thewrittenyears.bandcamp.com

The last song features Kenny of Moneen!

First off, its your label that is getting me into tapes, so thanks for that! Also i would buy the shit out of this band, i am loving what i am hearing

First off, its your label that is getting me into tapes, so thanks for that! Also i would buy the shit out of this band, i am loving what i am hearing

Dude, that is awesome!  That is seriously super flattering and humbling to hear, I really really appreciate that.  I'll have to give that band another listen, thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Pre-orders for the latest full length from Bradley Hathaway are now up for grabs! This is one of my personal favorite records of the last year, so it's a huge honor to be able to bring this to life on tape.  Here is the info:

- /50 Transparent w/ white swirl cassettes
- U-Card packaging with front/back insert
- Digital download card
- Flesh and Bone Records sticker
- Album art 1" button included

Track Listing:
1. Daddy’s Name
2. How Long
3. Courthouse
4. Georgia
5. He Drives
6. If I Should Die
7. Been So Long
8. Beer Can
9. So Far
10. You Look So Pretty

Listen to the entire album here.

Pre-order the tape for only $7 here.

These will ship late July/early August.  They are a part of my 2nd shipment of orders, which includes Raintree, Fairgrounds, and Wish List.  If you have already placed an order with me and would like to combine shipping with an existing pre-order you already made, please email [email protected] first, and we'll combine shipping no problem.

• 2 weeks later...

Announced new artist/release today for Flesh and Bone!  Really excited about this one.  We'll be putting out the debut album "Grammatology" from ADJY!

- /50 Transparent tapes with rock etching

- custom black kraft cases with gold silkscreen art by Austin of Mind Over Matter Records (thanks buddy!)

- 20+ page book with lyrics, essays and original art

- Includes digital download

- Includes flesh and bone records sticker

Track Listing:

1. A Phenomenology of Silicon
2. The Difference Between Art and Decoration is Intent
3. Three
4. Dog Star Down
5. From Jeremiah: The Problem Of Beauty
6. Of Grammatology

RIYL - Anathallo, Dignan, Bon Iver, Efterklang

Listen to the first 2 songs available here.  Whole album will be up after their release show!

Pre-order the release for only $7 here.

Check out everything else with Flesh and Bone here.

Can't wait to release the rest of the songs, this album is seriously incredible.  Picks up right where Anathallo left off in the best way possible.