Soooper bummed right now... looking to get cheered up.

Selling my drums was the worst mistake. Some of the best stress relief. Even if I still had them, if I played right now, at this hour... I would guaranteed have the cops at my house. Quietest thing I can jam is ukulele. Sometimes I feel like I'm in such a rut that I don't even want to jam. Which seems completely insane, but that's just how it's been this past year. After I did sell my kit jamming tapered off. I've been getting back into the groove with it lately. I have too many feelings I can't put into words right now, usually those are great times for inspiration, but I'm just not feeling it.

I feel like the chick wearing black in your .gif ... and life is the chick wearing blue.

Someone hid all the phones or something. The locater and I think all the cordless phones are in a bedroom upstairs (not mine). It's not like I can knock on the door at 4:30 am and say 'hey I need the phone.' Besides I'd be a dick to call anyone at this hour anyway.

I want to write something profound and inspirational, but that's not going to happen. I hope you feel better, I get the same way at times. Sometimes it just feels like there's nothing worth looking forward to, but it turns out, there always is. I mean, if anything...YOU'RE ALIVE!!! That's pretty fucking cool. Think of the millions of sperm whose ass you fucking kicked to become a human being on this planet! The odds we against you from the beginning, but you prevailed.

"With the blink of an eye we'll be waiting to die in a retirement home in Florida. LETS GET OUT OF BED EVEN WHEN WE DONT WANT TO".

(feel better! a random stranger on the internet (me), cares).

Thanks, man. Or woman. Assuming you are male cause I have no reason to believe otherwise and it seems like the majority of vinyl collectors are, for whatever reason.

Being alive is very cool. Being alive on planet earth is cool. Being alive on earth in the year 2014 hasn't been the greatest though. 2013 was rough too... only cool thing that happened was I saw toe. Scratched that off the list.

I realized a few days ago... I haven't had any real hangouts this entire year (2014) at all. And it's almost half over... damn that is one depressing thought.

Hahaha I've never played it b4 but I keep hearing it mentioned. I do enjoy a good game, but I probably don't have a computer that will support it. I do my gaming on PS3.

Just ripped a shower, now sippin on a Jones. The fortune said 'Adopt a pet.' I'm not sure if this is ironic or not because I already have a pet and absolutely cannot take on another. I've spent all night worrying about what I would do if I could no longer be there to look after her.

My last 2 fortunes were 'You can plan now with confidence.' and 'Prosperity and love are within reach.' I'm starting to think these things are just random cause the past 2 weeks I've just been trying to kick life in the nuts harder than usual, but I still end up getting kicked in the nuts.