PO: The Homeless Gospel Choir

The-Homeless-Gospel-Choir-e1401484725264

The Homeless Gospel Choir (Derek Zanetti) is a one-man folk punk singer songwriter out of Pittsburgh, PA.

The new album is available through AF Records (Anti-Flag) here: http://store.anti-flag.com/index.php/the-homeless-gospel-choir-i-used-to-be-so-young-lp.html

Variants:

100 - Coke Bottle Green

350 - Easter Yellow

550 - Rainbow Splatter

Listen to a new "Untitled" song here: http://a-frecords.bandcamp.com/album/i-used-to-be-so-young-af063

Never listened to this but I grabbed a rainbow splatter blindly. Saw they were supporting Listeners tour this summer and figured why not?

Yeah I grabbed the rainbow splatter too. I slept on this band for a while, one of my good friends toured with them recently and I didn't even check them out when they played in my city haha. They seem rad though based on the songs I've heard, so I'm hoping this album is too.

Also, Listener is playing here soon so I wonder if THGC will be playing here again with them, cause that'd be rad.

Never listened to this but I grabbed a rainbow splatter blindly. Saw they were supporting Listeners tour this summer and figured why not?

Yeah I honestly have no clue what this album will be like, my friend Grey Gordon toured with them but I've only heard like 2 songs by them. I pre-ordered the splatter as well, I think this album could be really good based on what I've heard.

Listen to his last album "Luxury Problems". It's on spotify. It is fantastic and even better if you go see him live.

Yea. Ive see HGC and listener on tour together. It was one of my favorite shows. And I am definitely hitting up that tour.

The sad thing is that when I went to the shop to get tickets today, I was the first to buy em. I hope this show gets a turn out. Apparently, I get a free show poster for being in the first 40 to buy tix.

Saw HGC with Grey as well (it's awesome seeing someone in here who's friends with him as well) and I loved it. Preordered.

Right on man! Yeah Grey and I live in the same city haha. I also did the artwork for his No Sleep Records debut EP and new full length album (coming out September 2) - I assume you'll own grey's LP this fall? We just chose the colors 2 days ago I'm super stoked :ph34r: