Lucero: Texas & Tennessee

It has said 2 left for a couple hours now, but is sold out when you try to checkout.

It still said 2 when I tried to check out. I accidentally had 2 in my basket (I signed up a few days ago to find out the shipping price to the UK and forgot it was in my basket) and when I checked out it said there was only 1 available. I have had an email confirming my order and the website says sold out.

I'm not sure what was happening when you were trying to get one, but I appear to have got the last one.

It still said 2 when I tried to check out. I accidentally had 2 in my basket (I signed up a few days ago to find out the shipping price to the UK and forgot it was in my basket) and when I checked out it said there was only 1 available. I have had an email confirming my order and the website says sold out.

I'm not sure what was happening when you were trying to get one, but I appear to have got the last one.

Well that sucks, I tried a few times and everytime I went to check out it took it out of my cart saying there was not enough to complete my order. Oh well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...