Bouncing Souls, Gaslight show

saw this last night, Tim was amazing, Gaslight was great, I walked out on the Bouncing Souls. they weren't bad, but typical of the last few years. Greg barely sings anymore, more or less just lets the crowd sing a longs carry the songs. kind of a bummer, especially after seeing them play so well years ago, they've been pretty consistently disappointing since Anchor's Away.

my only complaint about last night was that Tim played a shorter set, i think he gets all nervous bein up there alone and could have easily played like 5 more songs.

There's no way Tim Barry is nervous. Have you ever seen Avail? I've seen Tim Barry several times w/ his new act and he's been great and confident at all times.

my only complaint about last night was that Tim played a shorter set, i think he gets all nervous bein up there alone and could have easily played like 5 more songs.

There's no way Tim Barry is nervous. Have you ever seen Avail? I've seen Tim Barry several times w/ his new act and he's been great and confident at all times.

yes, i have seen avail many many many times.

but right now he's turing and playing solo shows solo, with no josh small or caitlin barry or anyone else backing him up, he even said he was weirded out playing alone.

Guest genericinsight
ill be at the nyc show. anyone else?

*raises hand*

Darrell, I better meet you tomorrow. I'll make Benny introduce us.

Guest genericinsight

and we made it happen! good meeting you finally even if it was only for a couple minutes.

I ended up going to see Coliseum last night at Europa too, thought I'd see you there.