PO: FKA Twigs LP 1 ltd Gatefold + 7" FFO Downtempo, Neo Soul,

FKA Twigs first lp, appropriately titled LP1, is set to be released on August 11th by Young Turks.
If you are unfamiliar with FKA Twigs, I have posted a couple videos at the bottom of this auction

There is a single sleeve lp version of this release as well as a limited gatefold + 7" + art prints version also available. This limited version was listed as limited to 2,000 this morning when it went up on Boomkat.com, but I no longer see that info on their site.

This can be purchased in the US at XL Recordings here. Or overseas at both Boomkat.com & Normanrecords.com.

I don't see a new song released from this yet so I've posted two of her more recent ones below:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I missed out on the deluxe... anyone have any leads?

Keep checking Amoeba. I grabbed mine a few weeks ago after it was listed "Out of Stock" for awhile. I've since seen it pop up again periodically. Good price and free shipping. Otherwise, you can still get it at Boomkat for import price:

http://boomkat.com/vinyl/1030970-fka-twigs-lp1-deluxe-edition

Good luck!

RPM

Keep checking Amoeba. I grabbed mine a few weeks ago after it was listed "Out of Stock" for awhile. I've since seen it pop up again periodically. Good price and free shipping. Otherwise, you can still get it at Boomkat for import price:

http://boomkat.com/vinyl/1030970-fka-twigs-lp1-deluxe-edition

Good luck!

RPM

Thanks!  Does anyone know if the deluxe will be going out to stores or was it for pre-order only?