Slipknot New Album 2014

Has Joey not left too now? And Jim Root got kicked out of SS? Unless im making that up

Joey left/was kicked out on December 12th and at that point, he and the band said they'd release more details later on, but they still haven't

And yeah, Jim left/was kicked out of Stone Sour on May 17th, but he's still a member of Slipknot

I don't expect much after their last album.

I mean. AHIG was garabge so I hope this is a step towards Self Titled/Iowa

I really liked AHIG and I'm not trying to create an argument or anything as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but why are there so many people that dislike the album? I'm just curious

That being said, I do like the style of Iowa and their self titled album more and those new teaser clips remind me of Purity and Gently, so I've got high hopes for this album

how can those videos get you stoked? There is no music in them. If it was a film I could see it, but you are stoked that a band can make a cool horror film???

Can you not hear the music in them? I had problems with them too. I think I ended up googling "slipknot teaser video" or something until I found the clips with sound, because the website doesn't seem to work quite right

The videos on these pages worked fine for me

First teaser video: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/slipknot-first-teaser-images-video-for-forthcoming-album/

Second: http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/new-slipknot-video-teaser/

There's hardly any music in the second one and there's not much in the first one either, but it just reminded me of the intro to Purity

• 2 weeks later...