Did Crystal Method - Vegas get a repress or did I just score huge?

At Amoeba, I flip to Crystal Method in the electronic section and I see a sealed copy of Vegas for 19.99

I immediately discogs it to see if there's a repress, nothing.Same catalog number as the original pressing. Check amazon. Nothing. Do some minor googling and nothing comes up as a link to buy it.

I look at the record again. It looks like it could have potentially been resealed. There's also some light ring wear in the right light, and the bottom looks a tiny bit scuffed. Definitely not a brand new record that just came out...

So the question is, did it get a repress that isn't advertised anywhere (unlikely for above reasons and Amoeba would probably have 3-5 of them sitting there if it were repressed), is it a bootleg (it's a gatefold so I'm doubtful), or did I just score huge?

It's so crazy when shit falls through the cracks at Amoeba. You look at their wall and see things like Kevin Devine - Put Your Ghost To Rest for $120, Keane - Hopes and Fears for $250 and an Oingo Boingo EP for $3000... but sometimes rare things fall into the bins. 

I found Phoenix - Alphabetical for $15 last year and of Montreal - The Gay Parade for $10

<3amoeba