Help With Senses Fail information

to me that photo looks slightly off. it looks like there are not enough lead in grooves. a real copy of this had ample lead in groove space this picture has hardly any. also i know it varies from record to record but this one doesnt look splattery enough. who know maybe there is a rare orange variant out there thats not documented or talked about anywhere on the web, but i doubt it.

to me that photo looks slightly off. it looks like there are not enough lead in grooves. a real copy of this had ample lead in groove space this picture has hardly any. also i know it varies from record to record but this one doesnt look splattery enough. who know maybe there is a rare orange variant out there thats not documented or talked about anywhere on the web, but i doubt it.

I direct messaged Chris hornbrook on instagram who's playing with them currently and sent the picture. Hopefully he knows what it is.

To my knowledge only the blue/grey swirl and rainbow tye dye are the only variants. Possible repress? I doubt it seeing as rainbow tie dye was still available from the band no more than a few months ago. That's my only idea though.

I'm thinking maybe it's a tour press for the let it enfold you tour possibly. I'm not sure.