VC "Greater Than Collective" Fantasy Football Thread Season 2: The Second One

playoffs begin this week for three of us... 

#3 - The Gatos
#4 - Burninators

#5 - herp a derp

all still have a shot, with burninators and herp a derp with the same record vying for that last playoff spot.  

go figure the two teams in 1st and 2nd were the ones who were the newest to the league/added to the draft at the top of the order.  

playoffs begin this week for three of us... 

#3 - The Gatos

#4 - Burninators

#5 - herp a derp

all still have a shot, with burninators and herp a derp with the same record vying for that last playoff spot.  

go figure the two teams in 1st and 2nd were the ones who were the newest to the league/added to the draft at the top of the order.  

Actually, I had the #8 pick in the draft. Mean 3arls pushed to have the entire draft snaked instead of the keeper draft straight through. As a result that changed the entire draft order. I ended up drafting 8th in the 4th round instead of 3rd which it was originally planned. No biggie. I still drafted well and will probably have a difficult time figuring out my 3 keepers for next year.

Let's not forget how everyone threw a fit at the potential of me having three No. 1 picks in a row because they all decided to keep players, thus turning the draft into a snake last minute!

Man, this has been my best FF season I think I've ever had. Looking forward to being the No. 1 seed in the playoffs and then having my QB go down with a broken pinkie or something on the first drive next week.

Also, what's the pot for this league again? Is it winner-take-all, is there a prize for second place, does the last place person get their money back, etc?

FIRST ROUND OF PLAYOFFS

1st - San Diego Whale Vags vs. 4th - Herp A Derp

2nd - Alabama Thunderpussy vs. 3rd - The Gatos

5th - Bold City Brigade vs. 8th - The Vinegar Strokes

6th - Burninators vs. 7th - ANUSTART Back2Back

9th - Forever Unclean

LAST - 52 Shades of Ray