FS: BEWITCH 6550 Integrated Tube Stereo

After many months of going back and forth between this and my Audio Research VSi55, I've made the decision to let this go.  It's a fantastic sounding amp for an amazing price.  This amp was rebranded and sold at a MUCH higher price with names like Trueharmonix 6550 and Pure Sound AC30.

It's currently using Electro-Harmonix KT90 power tubes.  It comes with the original Chinese rectifier and 6N9P tubes.  I've purchased NOS Sylvania 6SN7 GTA tubes which I will include.  

I've upgraded the original no-name caps with Jantzen Z-Superier caps.  This decongested the amp a bit.  The owner who had the amp before me had replaced the original "Alps" (probably a Chinese knock off) pot with something else.  I replaced it with a real Alps Blue Velvet pot from Parts Connexion.  

Over all, it's in decent shape.  The transformer covers show some wear and scratching.   This is a great amp for someone who wants great tube tone at a fraction of the price.  

I'd like to get $550 plus $25 shipping.  This thing is super heavy and will cost more than $25 to ship.  Keep in mind that after shipping from China without the mods and better tubes, you'd pay about a grand plus whatever they'd nail you with for customs and taxes.  

be1.jpg

be2.jpg

be3.jpg