PO/TP: LaGrecia "On Parallels" vinyl/limited delux

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

LAGRECIA "On Parallels" LP limited deluxe edition (2 LPs,1 CD,pint glass,t-shirt,poster,button)

LAGRECIA "On Parallels" LP black vinyl (w/ free button, digital download card)

LAGRECIA "On Parallels" LP metallic silver/grey vinyl (w/ free button, digital download card)

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Store/Search.aspx?&Page=1&Sort=1&key=lagrecia

Those who have followed Jason Shevchuk through Kid Dynamite and None More Black will love LaGrecia. I might be a bit biased, but I have no problem saying that this is Jason's greatest project yet. I can't wait for everyone to hear this album.

Album comes with a digital download card which gives you the ability to download the entire album in mp3 format

Pressing information:

300 on black vinyl

700 on metallic silver/gry vinyl

All pre-orders will receive a full digital download of the entire album on Tuesday, June 10th, 2 weeks before the physical street date

There is a very limited edition collection (out of 100 sets) get the following

* 2 copies of the album on vinyl (1 black / 1 metallic silver/grey)

* a copy of the album on CD

* a LaGrecia pint glass

* a LaGrecia T-shirt

* a limited edition silk-screened poster (13 x 19 inches) sent in a poster tube (limited to 150 copies)

* a LaGrecia button

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Admin
virgil, are we gonna be able to buy the screened poster any other way?

some point in the near future, Sal (the bass player and graphic artist) will have 50 posters for sale on his site. I will post something once he posts it.

Guest Admin
That's a great limited edition set... I wish more bands would do similar setups.

thanks, I loved the art so much I really wanted to offer a rad package like this. Depending on how it goes, expect more of these in the future.

thanks all

Guest Admin
He Virgil, is the silver/gray half and half?

no, it is a solid color and depending on who is naming the color, it is either metallic silver or grey. We called it metallic silver for the minus the bear planet of ice and we called it grey for the portugal the man black/grey half and half. they are the same colors.

60 dollars for the deluxe edition?

Damn, if it was thirty and missing a few things I would have bought it, but I can't see spending 60 on an album I've never heard and a band who has proved nothing.

I'm sure it will be good, but I'm gonna buy one, and never try to collect this band because people go apeshit over KD projects.

Oh well, I'll be happy with my colored vinyl.

Oh and rare black is lame.

Make the rare version something worth going crazy for.

i wholeheartedly disagree. it works out extremely well for the label and the buyer. the buyer still gets something "limited" and when the seller is getting their distributor to buy copies they can offer color vinyl, which is proven to sell much better than black copies at stores and online. everyone wins and besides im glad to see this on a non retarded color.

i love blacks.

i wholeheartedly disagree. it works out extremely well for the label and the buyer. the buyer still gets something "limited" and when the seller is getting their distributor to buy copies they can offer color vinyl, which is proven to sell much better than black copies at stores and online. everyone wins and besides im glad to see this on a non retarded color.

i love blacks.

i agree...i love when black is the limited color

Guest Admin
Finally! I've been waiting for this since I heard Jason's solo demos and I'm pretty stoked. This bundle is unbelievable.

Virgil, can we choose what size shirt we receive or no?

yes, we will email you and ask for your size because we are gonna do them on american apparel. There is a shirt color that matches the album art perfectly.

Guest Admin

Damn, if it was thirty and missing a few things I would have bought it, but I can't see spending 60 on an album I've never heard and a band who has proved nothing.

I realize $60 is a lot of money, but you really do get a lot for it. The deluxe set isn't meant for everyone that is why we are only making 100 sets. Many of the items in the set will only be made for the set, too.

Your comment about black vinyl being lame, I am sorry you are unhappy with the decision, but we thought black and silver/grey complimented the album perfectly and did not feel the need to do a bunch of crazy colors and splatters. I figured some would not be stoked, but we can't please everyone.

I can see how some people might think $60 is a little high. For me it's worth it as I love the art and I'm stoked on getting a print. But $30? I mean monetarily you're getting 2 records ($20), a CD ($10), a shirt ($10), a print ($10-$15) and a pint glass ($6). I mean even if you're not into limited edition stuff that's $55 of stuff.

As for not being that into or not wanting it all, you could still order just the LP or even the LP and a CD from Virgil and not get that other stuff. But if you want it all (as I imagine 100 people will) it's a really good deal.

And exactly what Matt said about black vinyl. Some people may find it boring but I think it's good business and I like it better than half blue half green with a rainbow splatter.

I realize $60 is a lot of money, but you really do get a lot for it. The deluxe set isn't meant for everyone that is why we are only making 100 sets. Many of the items in the set will only be made for the set, too.

Your comment about black vinyl being lame, I am sorry you are unhappy with the decision, but we thought black and silver/grey complimented the album perfectly and did not feel the need to do a bunch of crazy colors and splatters. I figured some would not be stoked, but we can't please everyone.

Well IIII come first remember that!!!!

haha, totally joking.

It's cool.

Asian Man does it for every album and it drives me crazy.

I prefer all color releases (like Bomb! or No Idea releases) but yeah, black and grey is perfect for this album, but I feel that grey should be rarer than the black.