PO: Caddywhompus - Feathering A Nest

Release Date NOV 11 2014

a3735068966_10.jpg

First pressing of 500 copies.
100 custom mix (white / light blue / gray)
400 black

This record has been close to two years in the making. These songs were recorded in aPROPER STUDIO in Philadelphia and engineered by our buddy Matt Coppola. The six tracks that make up the record come to a total running time of about 30 minutes and will be released on COLORED VINYL (first 75 orders) as well as CLASSIC BLACK VINYL (ltd. to 400 copies).

The first 75 pre-orders will get the custom color, the rest of the orders get the classic black vinyl.

2 people who pre-order the album on the first day of pre-orders (wed. sep. 17) will be randomly selected to receive a TEST PRESSING of this record with their order. we will e-mail you (thu. sep. 18) if you are the recipient of one of the test pressings. <3

Stream the first single here

Might wanna hurry if you want that limited color version. Even though I'm hurting for money, Caddywhompus is one of my favorite bands and I did not hesitate. Hopefully the only LP I'll need for a while.

Many of these tracks were on The Weight EP on the B Side as demos.

• 4 months later...

In case anyone missed this, Caddywhompus is having a 2nd pressing of this album through Community records, 500 black. BUT. They found a couple of the original copies. If you were around for the release, you know that the first 500 - NOT the first 75, as previously stated - were on a custom white/light blue/gray mix, due to a happy pressing error. A couple of those are still available now.

http://shop.communityrecords.org/products/9657181-caddywhompus-feathering-a-nest-vinyl