Protest the Hero - Kezia (Repress soon)

I have a 1080 video of the show on Saturday night going on youtube.

It's an unlisted video, just like my video from the danforth.

Since the boys have good footage they plan on using I'd hate to spoil their stuff by making this public and all.

If you feel the need to re-live your night and point out yourself in the pit, send me a PM and I'll toss you a link.

This is finally up for those who were interested. Not sure how many are available, but the first 100 orders receive a custom Kezia snare head - which being a drummer, is a nice little incentive!

Some might not think the price tag + shipping warrants the product but I was completely fine with throwing it down. 

AoNeKbM.jpg

Detailed Information

Kezia 10 Year Edition is the best Kezia can sound. It was remastered by Joao Carvalho (who mastered the original version) at his beautiful studio in Toronto.

We took that new master and put it on 2x 180 gram black vinyl discs. Then, we put those into two full coloured flower sleeves.

Finally, we slipped those into an elegant gatefold jacket which features a different approach to the original artwork.

Deluxe 180 gram double album packaged in gatefold jackets with spot varnish, metallic ink and custom die cuts.

Remastered specifically for this 'audiophile' release by Joao Carvalho (who also mastered the original).

Proud of this one!

**first 100 orders come with a custom Kezia snare head!**

Price

$50.00 USD

**EDIT: It looks like the custom Kezia snare head info was just removed, not sure if that is still applicable to the order. 

Where is that snare head note? I don't see that part

Oh wow, they took that off QUICK, haha. I simply just did a copy/paste of the item information directly from the KT8 website. It was at the bottom as the script shows. I'm hoping it'll still be included, I was definitely pretty psyched about it.