Have Heart, Verse, H2O B9 pre-orders up

Somehow i didn't manage to download the Have Heart mp3s, and clicking on my confirmation link does not lead me to a download. Guess I can't download them anymore?

I'm going to send it to you later!

I'm a little pissed cause the clear verse 7" is already gone and i haven't ordered it yesterday for some reasons.....

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest genericinsight

On some other forums, I hear some of these have started shipping already. Mine hasn't yet according to the tracking update. Hmm...

we actually haven't gotten the vinyl ourselves yet, unfortunately... word is we'll have them next monday - so LP's should start shipping out a week from today... in other B9 news, verse CD / poster / shirt pre-orders start shipping tomorrow, H2O CD/shirt orders started shipping out today, HH 7" orders started shipping (but if you ordered the Verse 7" as well they'll start shipping later this week, we got one color but not the other one so far)... ah, the joys of trying coordinate 30 different things at once!