RIVALRY UPDATE: VERSE Aggression LP Pre-Orders!

Guest genericinsight

Did anyone else not get their digital download? I don't know why but mine hasn't been emailed yet and i just ordered it an hour ago.

I'm gonna own this in a zillion formats since I think Bridge 9 is sending me a radio promo of the CD. I just pre ordered one LP and now the digi download. hah.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest falloutcollapse

I am gonna wait for Virgil to get this, but I will definitely hop on this. I already got the 7" today.

Did anyone else not get their digital download? I don't know why but mine hasn't been emailed yet and i just ordered it an hour ago.

I'm gonna own this in a zillion formats since I think Bridge 9 is sending me a radio promo of the CD. I just pre ordered one LP and now the digi download. hah.

It took a little while to get mine, but it came. Just wait a little longer.

Guest genericinsight

I still haven't gotten my digital download. dammit. I want this so I can start playing songs on my radio show this week.

Eric - I feel like somewhere on the Rivalry site it says one of the colors of the LP is red but I could be wrong.

I still haven't gotten my digital download. dammit. I want this so I can start playing songs on my radio show this week.

Eric - I feel like somewhere on the Rivalry site it says one of the colors of the LP is red but I could be wrong.

It says that it's red on the sell sheet...so I'm guessing that red will be the most common color, just like white was for PIB "New Lexicon"

Guest genericinsight

I finally emailed Rivalry and got my order number for the download.

holy mother of all things - this record is absolutely brilliant.

• 1 month later...
Guest genericinsight

I can't remember when I placed my order so I'd be cool with any pre-order color! I just want this record.

I'm not into collecting Verse either but, if they still have Summer 2008 tour color copies when they hit Long Island next month (unlikely but you never know), I might pick one up. I love haze colors.