People Under the Stairs free LP at Thanksgiving show in LA & SF

According to their Facebook page:
2014 has been a particularly big year for us - From the release of #12SP to the relentless touring, it has been a wild ride. With the Holidays approaching, we want to take an opportunity to look back and give thanks to the people who made it possible - YOU! So as a thank you to all of the hometown Fans, We are pressing up a lost recording of a live show in Bozeman on a limited number of color vinyl LPs. We will be giving these LP’s away, for free, to all of you at the two #THANKSGIVEBACK shows. All you have to do is buy a ticket and show up and it’s yours. The LP will never be sold or available again. We also got the god Casual to play the show if you were still on the fence!! Onsale at 10AM LA and 12PM SF!!!

Tickets: http://www.ticketfly.com/search/?q=people+under+the+stairs

My pseudo-cousin is grabbing me a copy since I bought him a ticket, but figured there be some other fans in the LA or SF area who would want to hop on this.

• 2 years later...

1 hour ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

If anyone is still interested in this, they were completely unavailable until today when they posted some dead stock.

https://www.puts.band/shop/thanksgiveback-lp-big-sky-shakedown-overrun-deadstock

SAINTPAT takes off 12 or 20%... I forget.

This will be a compelling test for the flippers...the card in the LP specifically calls people out for trying to flip it.  I guess we'll see if anyone bites.

Also worth noting for anyone thinking of buying this...when I got mine at the SF show it came in a pvc sleeve, and it certainly looks from the website photos like that is still the case.  If these have been sitting in storage for 3 years in that sleeve, they will almost certainly be outgassed as fuck upon receipt.   Mine was a little bit already, and that was as soon as they were released.  Buyer beware.

Edited by thievedrelic

21 hours ago, thievedrelic said:

This will be a compelling test for the flippers...the card in the LP specifically calls people out for trying to flip it.  I guess we'll see if anyone bites.

Also worth noting for anyone thinking of buying this...when I got mine at the SF show it came in a pvc sleeve, and it certainly looks from the website photos like that is still the case.  If these have been sitting in storage for 3 years in that sleeve, they will almost certainly be outgassed as fuck upon receipt.   Mine was a little bit already, and that was as soon as they were released.  Buyer beware.

I ordered two copies hoping I would get one from the LA and SF show. I have a copy of the SF show version because I bought my pseudo-cousin (our parents were friends when we were preteens... haven't seen him in person in over twenty years) a ticket and had him ship me a copy. His sister shipped it to me and it has a little scratch. My extra copy was to hook someone up, not flip (I don't think you were pro-actively accusing me, for the record) but I really hope that these haven't succumbed to the dreaded off-gassing. If so, I'm hoping they'll replace/refund. My copy of The Gettin' Offstage Vol 2 was fucked up and I didn't open it until I'd had it for three months and they still refunded me no questions asked and didn't need me to return it. Their customer service is great, so I have a pretty good hunch they'll take care of me if these are fucked up.