WTB: Lots of CD's & Shirts!

Werner Herzog

Like the title says, I'm looking to buy CD's. Not looking to pay much for them (roughly $1 - $2 each). Bigger lots are preferred. Mainly looking for (BUT NOT LIMITED TO) pop punk, punk rock, hardcore, post-hardcore, ska, emo, psych, experimental, etc. If you've got some for sale, shoot me a PM and I'm sure we can work out a price! 

Also, looking for medium shirts! Preferably (but once again, not limited to) pop punk, punk rock, hardcore, emo, experimental, etc... 

I'll shoot you an email later. I have lots of CD`s that I don't listen to these days or have both it on vinyl over the years. We traded in the past (I'm in Milton), so I'm sure we could make this work.

Gaetan! I still have your phone number dude. I actually tried calling you last week. My father recently moved to Bramalea and I was up there visiting. I was calling to see if you had anything new for sale! :) I look forward to seeing your list of CD's!

oh my gosh, bettie rocket! never had a single one of their CDs in hand, but boy do i wish...

i've been finding some recently!  i have the kreepdowns, freeto boat, likedavid, a few samplers of theres.  still gotta get anguish unsaid, every day hero, war rocket ajax, watashi wa, etc. etc.  hahaha.

Not that I'm a major fan of selling off my CDs, but I'm willing to entertain hearing what CDs people may want. Here's my list it's pretty accurate:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoQopecGi8_TdGpONmliLUF3OEFqaGJIOHROOHoxNWc&usp=docslist_api

so the ones that are "ripped" are burned cds?  if these are all real deal cds, i might be sending you a list of wants!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey dude, if you're interested I have a lot up on eBay with a ton of POP PUNK and signed shit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POP-PUNK-ROCK-48-CD-4-DVD-Lot-Glassjaw-NFG-mae-Sum-41-Saves-the-Day-SIGNED-/161495699022?pt=US_Wholesale_Music_CDs&hash=item2599e4ce4e

take a stab at bidding, however it you want I would do $60 PPD for the lot and take it off eBay

Hey dude, if you're interested I have a lot up on eBay with a ton of POP PUNK and signed shit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POP-PUNK-ROCK-48-CD-4-DVD-Lot-Glassjaw-NFG-mae-Sum-41-Saves-the-Day-SIGNED-/161495699022?pt=US_Wholesale_Music_CDs&hash=item2599e4ce4e

take a stab at bidding, however it you want I would do $60 PPD for the lot and take it off eBay

Hey dude, thanks for posting your eBay link on here! Unfortunately, this isn't the kind of pop punk that I'm into.