My friend was throwing away a 27" TV

My roommates and I got a 25" or something from our AV department for $10. The only thing is there are no channel buttons, because it's a special model sold to schools without them to prevent theft, so we absolutely cannot lose the remote. It's pretty sweet though, it's got BETHEL A/V DEPT. stenciled real huge on the side.

we had a ton of tvs for awhile when i used to live with a bunch of random guys... a good deal of them were plunder from dumpster diving, or scored when people moved and couldnt take them... we got rid of the last of them a few years ago and bought a 65" projection. i can't imagine having to watch anything smaller now :)

so we've decided that were going to hang on to this til we all get our stimulus checks(or til i get mine...since im a moron and have to wait for a paper check...) and upgrade this fine gift for a 50" plasma screen.

im pretty stoked....

on a side note... since we now have 2 TV's, we can hook up my wii and my roomates wii and play 2 player mario kart over nintendo wifi and not have a split screen.