Face to Face Triple Crown Shows

Yeah that's pretty awesome. Seen face to face like 20+ times so probably seen most of their songs live. But wouldn't mind one more go around!

I grew up in Victorville and have seen them live many times as well, but there are many tracks off the first three LP's that I have not heard them play.

Ahh, the ST show with Unwritten Law would be an awesome show to go to.  Thats the album that got me into Face to Face.  Sadly, I live in the boring midwest.

I grew up in California but live in the mid west as well.  I wish we had shows out here like we had back in California.

That is awesome.  I wish I could make it as well.

ya, i think all 3 nights would be great to go to, but i can't afford it (hello property tax, xmas and all the other shows i'm going to lately), let alone get my folks to watch my kid 3 nights in a row right after xmas so i picked the night of the album i love the most.

it is indeed nice living in southern CA.  i got to see them play in agoura hills, which is really close to where i grew up, in some local venue a little bit ago when laugh now laugh later came out, so that was cool.

ya, i think all 3 nights would be great to go to, but i can't afford it (hello property tax, xmas and all the other shows i'm going to lately), let alone get my folks to watch my kid 3 nights in a row right after xmas so i picked the night of the album i love the most.

it is indeed nice living in southern CA.  i got to see them play in agoura hills, which is really close to where i grew up, in some local venue a little bit ago when laugh now laugh later came out, so that was cool.

That show for LNLL sounds like it was amazing.

it is indeed nice living in southern CA. i got to see them play in agoura hills, which is really close to where i grew up, in some local venue a little bit ago when laugh now laugh later came out, so that was cool.

Where did you grow up? I live super close to Agoura Hills.

That show for LNLL sounds like it was amazing.

it was nice but i think these 3 shows will be more fun.  the energy at the local venue...  for koljou, it was the canyon club (lol)...  was kind of dead.  it was really more fun just to say i saw face to face 15 min away from my hometown when most bands i like never come that close.

Where did you grow up? I live super close to Agoura Hills.

newbury park!  my ex-bf before i met my husband lived in agoura so i spent a lot of time there and my high school job was in westlake village.

Honestly I enjoy the small more intimate venues more 

i do, too.  i just saw against me! play in a tiny room and it was AWESOME.  what i meant was the canyon club is kind of a weird venue (here is a calendar of upcoming events, so you get an idea...  http://www.canyonclub.net/html/schedule.html) and it's a place with a capacity of 1500 but there were only maybe like 100 people there, if that?  i think the shows in OC will be better because there is probably a larger group of F2F fans in the area and its surrounding area who will totally get behind and sing along to all the songs on any of the 3 albums being played as opposed to just 100 people who don't yet know the words to the new album and are therefore just tapping their toes until "disconnected" is played.  haha.

i do, too.  i just saw against me! play in a tiny room and it was AWESOME.  what i meant was the canyon club is kind of a weird venue (here is a calendar of upcoming events, so you get an idea...  http://www.canyonclub.net/html/schedule.html) and it's a place with a capacity of 1500 but there were only maybe like 100 people there, if that?  i think the shows in OC will be better because there is probably a larger group of F2F fans in the area and its surrounding area who will totally get behind and sing along to all the songs on any of the 3 albums being played as opposed to just 100 people who don't yet know the words to the new album and are therefore just tapping their toes until "disconnected" is played.  haha.

That makes perfect sense.  A large venue with a minuscule amount of people does not lend itself to being intimate.  I think they will pack the house on these shows with the fact that they are playing their most popular albums.  Also, they have some surprises in store that will be amazing.  I know as of last weekend that had already sold around 1000 tickets.

I bought the "trifecta pass". I was only going to go two of the shows, but it ended up being about $6.00 more for the pass, so why not. 

It should be a good time. I've seen a few shows @ "the Observatory", I believe capacity is about 550-600. In fact i'm going up there tom. night to catch HotH2OMusic, Dave Hause, & The Flatliners.

Anyways, jtcohenour, if there's any special merch or what not, I can probably pick something up.?

I bought the "trifecta pass". I was only going to go two of the shows, but it ended up being about $6.00 more for the pass, so why not. 

It should be a good time. I've seen a few shows @ 'the Observatory", I believe capacity is about 550-600. In fact i'm going up there tom. night to catch HotH2OMusic, Dave Hause, & The Flatliners.

Anyways, jtcohenour: if there's any special merch or what not, I can probably pick something up.?

ya, you're right on the capacity for the observatory.  i had to look it up though, crazy, it seemed bigger than that.  i've been bunches of times since it's about 15 min from my house.  i'm going to the HWM show tomorrow also!

It should be a good time. I've seen a few shows @ 'the Observatory", I believe capacity is about 550-600. In fact i'm going up there tom. night to catch HotH2OMusic, Dave Hause, & The Flatliners.

Anyways, jtcohenour: if there's any special merch or what not, I can probably pick something up.?

I bet they are not very far off from selling out considering the capacity you mentioned.  In terms of merch, I saw some of the design for new t-shirts they are going to be selling, they look awesome.  I'd love to have one of those or I may try to talk someone out of the special poster you get for buying the trifecta pass.