Topshelf t-shirt sizing question

Anyone order shirts from Topshelf Records? I'm about to grab a medium PBTT shirt because I love this new record and want to make sure I don't end up squeezing into a fat bellyshirt. My La Dispute shirt from the Wildlife tour is the smallest medium I own and is also the only band shirt I've bought in the past couple of years so wanted some input before I ordered. Thanks!

The snozzberries taste like snozzberries

Quick question, though: are we the music makers? Are we the dreamers of the dreams?

I do not have broad shoulders or Ren Hoek's huge pectoral muscles so I'm sticking with medium because I haven't worn a large t-shirt since I was wearing Nirvana shirts in high school and getting made fun of for not having a sweet, puffy Charlotte Hornets Starter jacket.

See, I'm 5'11, maybe 6, and skinny, and I wear larges. But there's nothing I hate more than a tight fitting shirt.

I didn't even know I liked tight shirts until I bought a medium that was really small. Never looked back. I found my little league shirt from when I was 6 a few years ago and wore it until it ripped.

I remember the 90s when baggy clothes were in. I wore shirts and pants that were so big. The 90s were weird.