Vinyl Collective Super Smash bros 3DS Tournament! Tournament #1

Tournament #1 is underway!

We'll be holding monthly (or bi-monthly if we get enough people) tournaments for Super Smash Bros. 3ds. If you want to join, comment here and message me so I can make sure I add you to the list of contenders. Winners of each tournament will be posted at the top of the topic for everyone to see. These are just friendly competitions, nothing serious. But, we will be playing with a few rules...

Rules: 
Whoever is hosting will have to set the match rules.

1) 5 minute battles or 5 life stock battles, host will choose.

2) No Items 
3) No custom fighters
4) omega worlds only (Final Destination Forms)

*these may change over time*

If anybody has any suggestions for tournament rules or for anything else, throw it in the comments and we'll all discuss it. I'm open to any suggestions!

Last call! I'll be pairing everyone up tonight. The first tournament looks like it'll be small, but hopefully as we go we can get more people! I'd like to make this like a monthly or bi - monthly thing. I will post the pairs tomorrow. It will be up to you guys to get with each other in messages to arrange your battle!

Okay guys, sorry for the delay. Since there's only six of us, somebody will have to get a by to the final round after the first round. So the first person to win a match will get it (I won't give it to myself). Here's the match ups:

VC SSB Tournament 1, Round 1

Michaelgaab vs heylepe

Blanchardo swald vs dynamitekid

Mss614 vs Builttoolong

Rules:

Whoever is hosting will have to set the match rules.

1) 5 minute battles or 5 life stock battles, host will choose.

2) No Items

3) No custom fighters

4) omega worlds only (Final Destination Forms)

I guess we'll let this run for a week, that should be plenty of time for everyone to get their battles in. It's up to you guys to DM your match up on here and exchange friend codes. If you win, comment on here to let us know. Keep it fair, and no sore losers please. Remember, it's just a friendly competition. Now, let's do this!

• 4 weeks later...