Olehole LP artwork...new songs up...

...from their upcoming debut LP on Underground Communique at their myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/pronouncedolayholay

Oakland, California's Olehole (ex-members of The Ghost, Burial Year,

Takaru, Quest For Quintanaroo) has posted two tracks off of their

upcoming full length release. The album, entitled 'Holemole', will be

released this summer on LP/CD format via Underground Communique in

the U.S. and in the fall via Go Kart in Europe and Japan. The band is

planning a partial U.S. tour for the fall (which will include a

performance at The Fest in Gainesville) and a full European tour

shortly thereafter.

here's the cover art:

[image]

"in the fall via Go Kart in Europe and Japan."

My condolences.

????

Just being retarded. I love a ton of Go-Kart bands but I have never felt like they've really done much to help or promote those bands. Maybe their European and Japaneses branches are different.

Also, the new stuff on their myspace is much better than the stuff I initially heard. This could be a really good release.

????

Just being retarded. I love a ton of Go-Kart bands but I have never felt like they've really done much to help or promote those bands. Maybe their European and Japaneses branches are different.

Also, the new stuff on their myspace is much better than the stuff I initially heard. This could be a really good release.

this release is gonna be rad...i saw them live and its seriosuly really amazing!!.....up by you dante, may 20, bottom of the hill with nothington!!!...be there and see for yourself

I felt the same way when I heard the new Banner Pilot would be on Go-Kart. They've just been off my radar for a few years maybe this will signal a revival of sorts. Speaking of Banner Pilot any word on the vinyl for that one?

any word on if chicago is going to be on the fall tour?

not 100% sure, but considering that Brian used to live here, and the label they're on is here, they'll probably make it. I'll talk to him about it and get back to you with an answer. I still haven't seen them play live yet either... so...I want them to play here as much as anyone else does.