Any Canadians order vinyl from Newbury Comics?

robes

I ordered once and I think I had to pay border fees. On top of that they charge as much to ship to Canada than for the rest of the world. I emailed them and they replied that their shipping fees were not "negociable".

So I'm never ordering from them again. Overpriced records, overpriced shipping. Unless they have something you really want...

I ordered the Modest Mouse variants from Newbury. Only my Long Drive has arrived so far, but I did not have to pay anything extra when it got here.

Same. Glad to know that I'm not the only one waiting for a LCW. Long Drive appeared last Monday, and I anticipated the LCW this Monday, but no dice so far. I think it came via DHL, but no fees.

I ordered the Modest Mouse variants from Newbury. Only my Long Drive has arrived so far, but I did not have to pay anything extra when it got here.

i think DHL hands it over to canadapost at the border.. i have never been hit with additional fees when ordering from newbury.

long drive came in last week.. hoping for LCW today.

i think DHL hands it over to canadapost at the border.. i have never been hit with additional fees when ordering from newbury.

long drive came in last week.. hoping for LCW today.

i forgot they used DHL... i received my LCW this past Sunday and thought it was quite strange.... i've never received a package on Sunday from Canada Post.

I've never rec'd additional charges when ordering from the US except: a couple time i have seen added charges on Amazon.com when i check out an item. They are usually 3 or 4 bucks i think, but I never place the order if these charges are added to the bill. I have ordered quite a bit from amazon.com recently.

are you serious? last week you rec'd one no fees and today you had to pay fees? thats fcuked.

This is the first time I have had to pays fees from a newbury order, that I am aware of.. I get stuff delivered to my office and they usually pay if I have anything owing, and dont always tell me.

It could be the value of the parcel, last order was for 2lps.. there was 4 double lps in this order... 

also, they sent the modest mouse stuff via DHL Global Mail, instead of usps.. so that could have something to do with it as well.

listening to LCW now and smiling.