Closest to an Itso Storage Cube?

So, they discontinued the Itso storage cubes that Target used to sell a couple years ago, which is what I've been keeping my vinyl in.  I bought some before they disappeared, but of course it wasn't enough (is it ever?).  Anyone else similarly situated have any recommendations?  All the ones I have are black so I'd like to keep that going. 

This looks like the closest I could find:

http://www.amazon.com/Foremost-327606-Modular-Storage-System/dp/B000O1FROO/ref=pd_sim_hg_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=172X8665NM15NNEAG4WG

I'm a little worried about sturdiness, but the rest of mine are only 2 high anyway, so maybe that won't be a big deal (and I think they make a doublewide piece as well).

• 2 weeks later...

I too need more Itso cubes, I have my LPs in 16 or so, and need another 9 cubes. Very hard to find, frustrating to not have them available.

I missed a batch of them on craigslist recently, they went too fast.

That said, Ikea is supposed to be bringing the Nornas sideboard to the US in February 2015. That might be a nicer solution, and very sturdy.