Shipping Now! Sore Eyelids LP (mem of Suis La Lune) + User Error cassette (mem of Assfactor 4)

Yo, a couple new things for you folks to consider...

SORE EYELIDS "For Now" LP
This Swedish band, which features members of Suis La Lune, seamlessly capture the dreamy tones of
shoegaze, punctuated by twinkly flashes of energetic pop, driving post-punk, and the strain of emotional
post-hardcore. Fans of their debut LP will revel in the continuation of that earnest and morose approach,
while appreciating the new depth created this time. Listeners, new and seasoned, will get their daily doses
of tremolo, reverb, distortion, melody, and bittersweet hangover herein. For fans of: Suis La Lune,
My Bloody Valentine, Kill Holiday, Raein, and Nothing.

protag038-sore.hi.png

**Ordering begins at 10am EST on Tuesday, Dec 2nd!!!    SHIPPING NOW!!
Very limited clear vinyl, semi-limited red vinyl, and good old fashioned black.

Listen: http://protagonistmusic.bandcamp.com/
Order: http://store.deathwishinc.com/category/PROTAGONIST.html

USER ERROR "Hey Fuckers" full-length cassette
User Error is a hardcore punk 'n roll band from Austin, Texas. Featuring ex-members of legendary 90's
hardcore band Assfactor 4, they harness a similar energy in their sound and lyrics. Catchy and pulsing
at times, sparse at others, these 7 songs should appeal to fans of Gang of Four, Naked Raygun, Secret
Smoker, and Self Defense Family. Pro-printed and pro-duplicated cassettes housed in cool hand-screened
jackets. Limited to less than 100 copies.
protag037-usererror.hi.png

Available Now!!!
Listen: http://protagonistmusic.bandcamp.com/
Order: http://store.deathwishinc.com/category/PROTAGONIST.html

Recent and still rocking:
Gatecreeper s/t LP
LIFES/Double Me split 7"
Totem Skin "Still Waters" LP
Great Reversals "Natural Burial" 7"
War Emblem "Constant Defeat" LP

I will order the shit out of the Sore Eyelids LP? I read that it's gonna be a collab-release with other labels? Do they have their own variant or only these 3 exist?

Same colorways for all labels involved. The others just have far fewer copies than we do.

Zegema Beach from Canada, and Through Love and Tell Wilhelm from Europe.

Also, where did you read about it being a split-label release? Just curious where people are talking already :)

Same colorways for all labels involved. The others just have far fewer copies than we do.

Zegema Beach from Canada, and Through Love and Tell Wilhelm from Europe.

Also, where did you read about it being a split-label release? Just curious where people are talking already :)

I read it on the Sore Eyelids facebook page. By the way, listened to the two new songs and they are phenomenal, can't wait to hear it fully and hold it in my hands.

(also, sorry for using so much question mark in my previous post)

Ordered a clear vinyl. And I loved the debut LP!

I live in Sweden and have seen this band play several times and they're nearly flawless live.

You're so lucky to have seen them!  We've seen Suis La Lune but not Sore Eylids.

According to Henning, the may be playing more in the new year, or even touring.

Just got this beauty today and listened to it the whole today. It is just flawless. If it would be more than 6 songs, easily AOTY. But in this case, only reached the 2nd place.

Stoked you love it like we do. So proud of the final result.

If you list it publicly as one of your favorites, or see it listed on any blogs, etc, let us know!

:)

Received my copy today. No download card included. Wanted to put it on my phone so i could listen to it while driving. Will this eventually pop up under my deathwish downloads?

Email us through Paypal so we can confirm your purchase and we'll happily send a code!