Online Store selling Rare, Used, Vinyl, Tapes, Fanzines, HARDCORE PUNK METAL PSYCH ROCK LOOK

weekendwarrior666

i am selling lots of records, tapes, fanzines, and a couple of effects pedals here. hardcore, metal, grindcore, rock’n’roll, psych, and a bunch of rare stuff too. take a look and grab a bargain.
i am also willing to consider offers if you are buying a couple of records. just get in touch.
also there is a lot of stuff there, just wait a couple of seconds for all the pictures to load when you scroll down.
read the terms and conditions also so you understand

quartz, kinks, neanderthal, mob 47, earthless, siege, mind eraser, the who, napalm death, master, the searchers, iron butterfly, necrodeath, impact unit, crippled youth, + more.

www.vinyltrader.bigcartel.com

I never used the word 'all' when I said to read the terms and conditions. I think you interpreted the sentence in a way that implies you should read all the terms and conditions. I mean if you have ordered records from anyone before, ebay or discogs, the terms and conditions are pretty similar more or less across every person selling records, grading, shipping, general statements, offers, returns etc, so you would already know what to expect anyway. But I get the feeling that none of you are really interested in buying anything and only want to take the piss out of someone that's trying to sell some records.

I never used the word 'all' when I said to read the terms and conditions. I think you interpreted the sentence in a way that implies you should read all the terms and conditions. I mean if you have ordered records from anyone before, ebay or discogs, the terms and conditions are pretty similar more or less across every person selling records, grading, shipping, general statements, offers, returns etc, so you would already know what to expect anyway. But I get the feeling that none of you are really interested in buying anything and only want to take the piss out of someone that's trying to sell some records.

Lighten up! You're a lot more likley for people on here to check out and buy you're records if you don't take it all so personal.

No need to be a warrior all the time, save it for the weekends.