Genital piercings - turn off or epic turn off?

Spawning off of the previous topic -- anyone ever been with someone who has their junk (whether it be male or female) pierced? It's not happened to me yet, but I'm sure some of you on here have some stories... If I was having sexytime with a girl and discovered a pierced vajayjay, I don't really know how I'd react, frankly.

I remember having an ex tell me she got her hood pierced. I was slightly upset because she said she didn't want to be embarrassed at the shop so she shaved before hand. For the entirety of our relationship that shit was like the congo, but she'll clean it up for some dude who listens to Skynard and makes his living giving teenagers their first regrettable mistake. Weak.

I remember having an ex tell me she got her hood pierced. I was slightly upset because she said she didn't want to be embarrassed at the shop so she shaved before hand. For the entirety of our relationship that shit was like the congo, but she'll clean it up for some dude who listens to Skynard and makes his living giving teenagers their first regrettable mistake. Weak.

what does she think we're living in japan.

girls here need to clean that shit.

she is one of the only ones. my room mate was a piercer for a while before he could get a tattoo apprentice and he would tell me nasty stories of stinky, unshaved chicks he had to pierce. there was even one lady who came in to get her hood pierced and just came straight from the gym still wearing her spandex work out shorts... he said the smell will be something he will never forget.

anyways i wouldnt mind it if my GF had anything pierced downstairs, but i have never had any run ins with a chick that did before.

I dated a girl with a hood peircing and at the same time I had a lip peircing. One night she had a horseshoe-style thing in (meaning not a full hoop, more U shaped with a metal ball on either end) and things got caught.

Sort of like those big metal hoops that magicians use.

It was very much one of those "ok...ok, stop everything, don't move... I'm gunna figure this out" type moments. haha.

I've encountered pierced tits too, and I don't mind either, actually.

i knew this guy (did not date) once that had his penis pierced not just once but 12 times. oh you better believe that thing came out almost ever chance he got. it was pierced 8 times up the shaft with horizontal barbells and 4 times along the bottom of his balls with small hoops. :o i am not even going to comment on this because i am sure we are all thinking the same thing about it.

i am seriously surprised any of you actually have a problem with nipple rings. i have never run into anyone that has a problem with them before here hmmm. but to each their own and if you like things natural i suppose that makes sense.

i knew this guy (did not date) once that had his penis pierced not just once but 12 times. oh you better believe that thing came out almost ever chance he got. it was pierced 8 times up the shaft with horizontal barbells and 4 times along the bottom of his balls with small hoops. :o i am not even going to comment on this because i am sure we are all thinking the same thing about it.

I just see that kind of a penis like that making the same noise as when you drag the little mallet up the scale of a xylophone, any time you have sex.

my wife got her hood pierced while we were dating.. and totally surprised me with it. that's when i knew she was a keeper!

it didn't do much for her (you know, all those stories where ladies walk around and the ring rubs on their clit and gets them all hot 'n ready), so she took it out a few months later.

i gotta say, i thought it was sexy as hell.

one of my best friends slept with a guy that worked at a piercing place and he had his prince albert at a 0 gauge she said. needless to say, it got caught and ripped her up bad. she missed 3 weeks of school our sr year because of it. i still make fun of her about it.

also, no way in hell would i get my dick done. it works just fine without any metal attachments. if a chick wants to get done though, i have no problem with that.