New Record Store Opening in South Jersey!

• 2 weeks later...

This store was ok. He has a ton of stuff from the 80, 70's and 60's. Very little in the way of punk and indie, I can't recall seeing anything from the 90's and after. The owner is nice and he has several thousand records coming in over the next month so I will be stopping in again.

As far as my buys, I bought an original press of the Replacements Let It Be for $4, and The Cure's Head on the Door for $12.

This store was ok. He has a ton of stuff from the 80, 70's and 60's. Very little in the way of punk and indie, I can't recall seeing anything from the 90's and after. The owner is nice and he has several thousand records coming in over the next month so I will be stopping in again.

As far as my buys, I bought an original press of the Replacements Let It Be for $4, and The Cure's Head on the Door for $12.

Thanks for the feedback.  Doesn't really sound like my cup of tea then.  I'm sure I'll swing by and check it out at some point though.