7. Windows
  8. Dreamers
  9. Holy Roller
  10. Jailbreak
  11. Woman Woman
  12. Lie Love, Live Love
  13. Like People, Like Plastic
  14. Drinking Lightning

Their last album was Great! The vinyl pressing was shit! Horribly brickwalled, distorted, listener fatigue after a few songs... bad bad bad!

I will not be pre-ordering this until I hear some reviews!  Based on the last vinyl pressing: Beware!

That said, if there was a good sounding pressing of Megalithic Symphony, I'd buy it up in second...

• 1 month later...

Bad Wolf is kind of a nice throwback to MS for me.  It could have fit on that album very well. 

Windows is absolute shit though.  Seriously, that song is a fucking turd.  I hope the rest of Run is better, but I'm afraid the sophomore slump might have caught up to Bruno on this one.  Going to give the album a listen today because I'm getting pre-sale tix for a show tomorrow morning and have to decide if I want to pony up for VIP with meet and greet or just roll with a GA ticket instead.  If the album is good..VIP it is..  :) 

I've been through 3 copies of Megalithic Symphony on vinyl and all of them were terrible.  I can't vouch for the sound that much at all because every copy I had was so warped that I didn't even bother.  The quality control on those pressings absolutely sucked.  At least on the copies I had anyway.    

After listening to it 5 or so more times its really growing on me. Definitely no Megalithic Symphony but has some really great moments that wouldn't sound out of place with Under The Influence of Giants. My favorites are Woman Woman, Like People Like Plastic, and Jailbreak.

Has anyone got the record yet to comment on the quality?