Juno or What Are You Doing Stuck At Home?

So many people complaining about a snow day on FB here in NYC. LOL. I mean I needed a break from my students and report cards are due tomorrow. So yeah, Ill take a snow day instead of having an awful drive to work with nobody there.

It was forecasted for 1-2 feet, so apparently its Mayor de Blasio's fault. Thanks.

So many people complaining about a snow day on FB here in NYC. LOL. I mean I needed a break from my students and report cards are due tomorrow. So yeah, Ill take a snow day instead of having an awful drive to work with nobody there.

It was forecasted for 1-2 feet, so apparently its Mayor de Blasio's fault. Thanks.

that's pretty much how it goes in nyc. "CRAZY STORM" = an inch. 

not complaining about heeding the "don't walk outside" di blasio rule though. fully embracing this nonsense!

that's pretty much how it goes in nyc. "CRAZY STORM" = an inch. 

not complaining about heeding the "don't walk outside" di blasio rule though. fully embracing this nonsense!

Yeah that definitely has happened before. 2-3 feet turned into 6-10 inches here. Still sizable. My favorite though is when its forecasted for 4 inches and then we get 15+ inches. Thats happened too. Grouches on my FB feed don't remember that, other than its de Blasio's fault. 

Yeah that definitely has happened before. 2-3 feet turned into 6-10 inches here. Still sizable. My favorite though is when its forecasted for 4 inches and then we get 15+ inches. Thats happened too. Grouches on my FB feed don't remember that, other than its de Blasio's fault. 

i feel like there are many penis jokes buried in there. 

Got after it with my roommates last night. Got an IPA mixer 12 pack, had some weed delivered.. We played cards against humanity, watched the interview and some music videos, and then went adventuring through the city and the snow.

Work sucks today, let me tell you.

I'm in Moncton, NB, just North East of Maine. We got hit pretty hard. Everything in town was closed with a few exceptions. I inconveniently parked in a spot where the snow drift is covering half of my car and it is still snowing and windy. Hoping I don't have to work tomorrow too because it will take me a bit to get my car out. Cracked open a few beer already, lets see where tonight leads...

North of Boston here. It's still blowing snow right now. We got about 2 feet, but it's hard to tell since it's drifted higher in some places. Last time I saw my car, parked in a small lot for the snow ban, snow was up to the hood and the lot had yet to be plowed. It'll be fun to dig that out bright and early tomorrow before work.

I really should move south. I absolutely hate this.