Psychedelic Rock Appreciation thread

Guest mr natural

Not sure how much they qualify as psychedelic rock, but you can't go wrong with F/i.

Also, you kind of sound like a mellower version of that self-proclaimed Prog Master Man.

So if you're that kind of prick, I'm glad you're only here for so long.

Assuming you do know feck about the subject, how about you make some suggestions and offer something instead of asking us to prove our knowledge?

Guest mr natural

I have a single F/i lp in the collection. (I latched on to them when they just came out so its one of the earliest lps - likely "Space Mantra".)

Hawkwind clones are a dime-a-dozen. Every band wants to do spacerock cos its repetative and  so easy to play.  (On the other hand , there are few, say,  Gentle Giant clonebands.)

Still, I recall the F/i lp being pretty good - but its been two decades since I played it.

Going out on a limb here (cos my memory is poor) but I think similar US bands of this period might be: Moolah, Psi Corp and that K-errr....summat band wot came out with the beautiful cloth album cover...err gotta look it up.

Guest mr natural

Yeah.

I know.

This is that style of forum where, when you bring up the word "psychedelic", the extent of the Juniors' knowledge is Acid Mother's Temple.

image_zps2b524c19.jpg
bongbaby.jpg