WTB: What.CD invite

woah_dood

• 1 year later...

Do not invite bad users.

You are responsible for your invitees. You will not be punished if your invitees fail to maintain required share ratios, but invitees who break golden rules will place your invite privileges and account at risk.

Do not trade, sell, publicly give away, or publicly offer invites.

Invites should only be given to people you know and trust. There is one exception to this rule: invites may also be offered in class-restricted forums on other invitation-only private trackers where official What.CD recruitment threads don't already exist. Responding to public invite requests may place your account or invites privileges at risk.

For anyone wanting an invite I would suggest first the interview, if you can't do that join another easier private tracker and build ratio. Once you prove yourself on that tracker you will be able to access that tracker's invite forum. It might take a while but you will learn the ins and outs of private trackers so that once you make it to what you won't screw up and get banned.

But seriously I recommend the interview it's the easiest way unless you know someone.