New 27 LP (& Record Label)

Hello!

We're a newish label who haven't got a fucking clue what we're doing, but we're proud to announce that we've just pressed the latest album by 27 onto vinyl.

[image]

"Holding On For Brighter Days" came out on CD on Undergroove Records in September 2005, and was finally given a US release by Relapse in the States in June 2007. The vinyl is out exclusively via us, features completely different artwork to the two previous CD versions, and contains slightly different songs... including an incredible cover of "Crazy" (originally by Gnarls Barkley).

There are 2 colours of vinyl:

105 on Green glitter [Mailorder only]

[image]

356 on Amber glitter vinyl

[image]

In the short term we’re concentrating on putting out limited vinyl versions of records that have previously only been released on compact disc by bands we like. In future we may put out stuff by new bands, or we may not. Who knows?

New (amateur) website ---> http://www.endlessquestrecords.com (let me know what you think)

Myspazz ---> http://www.myspace.com/endlessquestrecords

Thanks for listening...

i just checked 27 out and i like it.

so is the only way yo get the green vinyl through your site? and i have to pay $26+? (since im in the US)

if i order from garment-district the only option is the amber?

I really like that green though....

The band (and therefore the Garment District) got sent I think 25 green ones, although i don't know if they have any to sell or if they just gave them to friends. Email the band & ask!

I know its expensive to order direct from the UK, but that's only because the exchange rate is bad for you guys right now. I'm not making any money off this thing, believe me.

I'm looking for US distros, and hope to get a few over there, but even if I do I don't want to send many green ones. I like the idea of a rarer version for people who mailorder direct, like old times.

I don't know what else to say on this. If I could make it cheaper I would, believe me!

(If its any consolation though, I have been collecting for about 15 years and have always had to pay insane shipping prices from the States. Most LPs I obtain on ebay I have to pay $15 shipping alone. My fault for living over here I guess...)

Clear for $120 which isn't as bad as I've seen it go for.

WOW i think i got mine for $55 with shipping. this was two or three years ago, mind you. before no heroes but just after you fail me came out.

supply < demand, so, I decided to suck it up and go for it before it was even more. I think it is starting to fall in more peoples hands that actually want to keep and and play it.

EDIT:

sorry for the highjacking. Continue with 27 discussion. ;D