Now: Blackout from Riding Easy

I enjoy this type of music but I feel a lot of these bands if you listened to them w/ a blindfold on it'd be hard to tell the difference. There's just too many bands doing this type of stuff right now and most of them are mediocre in my opinion.

And w/ Riding Easy, if you wait a couple weeks you'll be able to buy a $50 "test press" limited to 40 and some other more rare/limited colors or dumb stuff like that.

I had sworn off buying overpriced shit from Riding Easy, but I'll take a $15 black copy all day long. Wish he'd do this on all his releases.

That said, I think The new Monolord this year might be my last purchase from RE. The guy that runs it is kind of a jerk. (Just my personal opinion from a few interactions with him)

I had sworn off buying overpriced shit from Riding Easy, but I'll take a $15 black copy all day long. Wish he'd do this on all his releases.

That said, I think The new Monolord this year might be my last purchase from RE. The guy that runs it is kind of a jerk. (Just my personal opinion from a few interactions with him)

Ya. I want the Monolord record as well and couldn't care less about any other band on his label. I follow the label on Facebook and think the owner comes off like a tool pretty frequently.

Ya. I want the Monolord record as well and couldn't care less about any other band on his label. I follow the label on Facebook and think the owner comes off like a tool pretty frequently.

Yup. I follow on Instagram just to keep up with stuff and I'm so close to just giving up.

Yeah, these guys aren't really doing anything too interesting for me to buy this one. I jumped on the Danava test (with mirror cover) and I'll scoop up that Monolord, but with those prices, I don't see me buying much else from these guys.

Yeah. It sucks too, because he actually has some solid bands on the label. Electric Citizen, The Well, and Salem's Pot are all great...just a bummer they aren't on a label like STB, because that dude (Steve) fucking ruuuuuuules. He actually has an account on here, but doesn't come on too often because all of the Stoner/Doom Metal thread already follow him on social media. He has given us some prior heads up a couple times though.