2*Sweet: Awful name. Great tunes.

one of the worst names ever...for the most part good dudes, most of the members were in the band Left Hand Path, who were a really good NYHC style band...who were a better band.

They broke that band up so they could do this one full time..because I gues bangin 16 year olds and fulfilling the dreams of being Fall Out Boy jr. is better than being in a decent hardcore band.

apples and oranges comparison, but it's true.

Guest genericinsight

They broke that band up so they could do this one full time..because I gues bangin 16 year olds and fulfilling the dreams of being Fall Out Boy jr. is better than being in a decent hardcore band.

Lots of dudes in hardcore bands seem to be doing pop punk bands lately in general. It's a neverending process.

It's like a mix between Rx Bandits - Progress minus the ska + Fall Out Boy - Take this To Your Grave and Gatsby's American Dream - Volcano. Srsly. This record is so fun.

wow...i dont see any of those...maybe an attempt at Fall out boy but nothing close to TTTYG

they bore me to sleep

At times, I can see Progress, but definitely not TTTYG. I don't care for them.

It's like a mix between Rx Bandits - Progress minus the ska + Fall Out Boy - Take this To Your Grave and Gatsby's American Dream - Volcano. Srsly. This record is so fun.

wow...i dont see any of those...maybe an attempt at Fall out boy but nothing close to TTTYG

they bore me to sleep

The vocals and mix of pop punk and metal guitar is really similar to Progress. I actually hear less FOB than Gatsby and RX in this stuff.

Guest falloutcollapse

Good good dudes. I've been lucky enough to see them tons of times and talk with them a ton. I'm glad they're finally getting some attention!

Guest genericinsight

I heard the band before with their FOB worship... interesting new route for them to take. I'm not sure how I feel about it.