Turntable

I'm really liking my Stanton T.90. I would recommend it, but on the other hand, I am no turntable connoisseur.

I've got a Stanton T.60 and it fine, it does its job, but when someone has a few more bucks to spend and they're using the 'table for listening, its best to avoid DJ turntables.

When I get a few bucks I'm getting one of the tables I listed above, or possibly even something better from one of the same brands listed, but used if I can find one.

BTW, you can find some good deals on audio gear at www.audiogon.com. Kinda like an ebay/classifieds site for audio gear. There's a rating system and everything.

I am wondering if it is better to go with a ~$300 turntable like the ones mentioned above or with a "vintage" turntable, like a Dual from the 70s?

A lot of vintage tables are great, but it's getting harder and harder to find places who service them, so a new one is a safer bet on that front. That being said, I have a vintage (70s) Bang & Olufsen that's amazing but I plan on getting a new one sometime in the next year or so.

I am wondering if it is better to go with a ~$300 turntable like the ones mentioned above or with a "vintage" turntable, like a Dual from the 70s?

A lot of vintage tables are great, but it's getting harder and harder to find places who service them, so a new one is a safer bet on that front. That being said, I have a vintage (70s) Bang & Olufsen that's amazing but I plan on getting a new one sometime in the next year or so.

We probably have the same table, they're fucking great.

Man a few years ago i picked up an old turntable from a flea market for like 10 bucks cause the power cable was torn. just replaced the cable and got a new needle and that thing was awesome. I still have it in my closet. those old players are built like tanks. plus most of the old ones have a lot of character also.

Hey guys, thought I'd bump this for some advice:

-I'm just curious if there are any decent turntables in the $100 - $200 range. I'd love to get a nice expensive one but I can't afford it

-I'm basically looking for a NICE quality turntable that happens to have USB.

-Does anyone know if the ION USB turntables are decent? They only cost $120 which has me worried.

We probably have the same table, they're fucking great.

It's one of the Beogram models, but I can't remember the number offhand. But yeah, great table for sure.

Hey guys, thought I'd bump this for some advice:

-I'm just curious if there are any decent turntables in the $100 - $200 range. I'd love to get a nice expensive one but I can't afford it

-I'm basically looking for a NICE quality turntable that happens to have USB.

-Does anyone know if the ION USB turntables are decent? They only cost $120 which has me worried.

I have actually heard some good things about the ION tables, just not too much about the USB feature.