Records Ordered But Never Recieved For Unknown Reasons

I always keep everything in my gmail until it is received. There was an album a few weeks ago I realized I never received and wasn't in my inbox, but I checked my order history with the label, my e-mails, paypal, and credit card statement and I can't find any more taken out for the order, which was so weird because I was 100% sure I ordered it.

I always keep everything in my gmail until it is received. There was an album a few weeks ago I realized I never received and wasn't in my inbox, but I checked my order history with the label, my e-mails, paypal, and credit card statement and I can't find any more taken out for the order, which was so weird because I was 100% sure I ordered it.

the same thing ahppenend to me with the sdf/ta split on pink. swore I ordered but cant find any emails or payment being sent

Preordered Braids No Coast last year from topshelf and it never came. Tracking info said it was delivered and everything. Probably some sort of USPS fuck up..

If you're down to cover shipping, I'm happy to send another copy: orders at topshelfrecords dot com.

What do you guys think about the difference between one of us saying "oh well! It's only X dollars. I won't ask for a refund/re-order" and a label/group expecting us to reply like that or insinuating that that is the proper response?

Because I feel like the right thing to do is for the label/group to fulfill the order or provide compensation every time an order is made. And that any loss/risk should be absorbed by the label/group and never by the customer.

If a kind soul decides it's not worth their time or they want to rewrite their purchase as a donation to a label/group they love, I feel like that's totally awesome. But shouldn't become the expected result or the "be cool about it" standard.

We usually ask people to just cover the cost of re-shipping a record if something like this happens, but even so... It's hella expensive for us to be covering shipping and the cost of goods twice while only getting paid for it once, y'know? There should be some give and take here because it's clear the delivery service or potentially an incorrect address provided by the buyer are to blame if the seller has done everything asked of them and a package is successfully delivered with tracking but the buyer doesn't have it.