LAMB OF GOD "Killadelphia" LP

MAN MAN "Rabbit Habits" LP

METALLICA "Garage Inc" triple LP

PENNYWISE "From The Ashes" LP

PORTISHEAD "Third" LP

ROOTS "Rising Down" LP

SNOOP DOGG "Ego Trippin" LP

TOOL "Opiate" LP

Here are a few new to Vinyl Collective goodies for you. We got in a few singles for Built to Spill, Death Cab, and Radiohead. I got 1 copy of "From the Ashes" by Pennywise which I think is a total fluke and is not gonna be around much longer. I got a few hip hop records including the new Roots and something from Snoop Dog. I got a couple copies of Opiate by Tool which is a first for us. I got in some Lamb of God records, and I finally got in a few of the Man Man album which is totally ridiculous (in a good way). I can't forget to mention the new Elvis Costello which has a full download with mp3s.

i had a lengthy discussion with my old audio professor over email last week. he went off on me (in a very rational way) because i said i liked the new elvis costello. he's been a fan since the first album, which he contends (rightly) is costello's masterwork and it will never be bested. he's very hurt because over the years his output has continually sucked more and more balls, and because e.c. has disowned his earlier works.\

but i do like the new record, whether or not he got shitty in his middle/latter period. the man still is in dire need of vocal harmonies, though.