Our RSD 2015 Leftovers List

If diarrhea planet is still available I'll happily take that! Paypal is good for me, thanks.

I believe we still have 1-2 left.  We underestimated the response from everyone (both a blessing and a curse) but if you could call 512.392.8030, Kristen will take your info and send out an invoice/payment request from Paypal.

The absolute easiest way to ensure we get everyone taken care of is going to be by either calling us (512.392.8030) and talking to Kristen OR to post on our FB and we'll IM you.  I'll try to keep track of this as well but ultimately, Kristen has to calculate shipping and has the most updated inventory reports  These items will ship today or tomorrow by the way.

The absolute easiest way to ensure we get everyone taken care of is going to be by either calling us (512.466.1668) and talking to Kristen OR to post on our FB and we'll IM you. I'll try to keep track of this as well but ultimately, Kristen has to calculate shipping and has the most updated inventory reports These items will ship today or tomorrow by the way.

I'm at work and can't call or FB. Sorry! Did PM, though.

Thanks for doing this. Making the call was simple and painless!

Well, we appreciate the kind words.  We're about 30-40 miles south of Austin and we kind of get ignored in favor of the Austin-area stores on RSD so we almost always have a pretty good stock of leftovers.  Just happy we can find good homes for good records!

...and not eBay.

Exactly.  We're lucky enough that we have very few of the flippers that most stores have.  We only got a few copies of the Brand New - Deja Entendu album and were elated to see true superfans end up with every copy.  Same with the Neko Case album.  Nothing more irritating that knowing somebody is going to pillage our RSD titles, deprive true fans of the music and then turn around and flip for massive profits on eBay.