if you had to move, where would you go?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
I want to move. In fact, my goal is to move to Richmond, Virginia sometime next year.

Philadelphia is another option.

Richmond? Really?

There's actually a pretty good scene down there and a lot of bands, but it's too controlled by rednecks for my taste. It is a pretty town though.

If it were me, I'd pick Philly over RVA.

Richmond is cheaper though.

Plus, if I do go, I'd be moving with my cousin for a bit who's moving down there.

If you asked a year ago, Boston would be hands down #1 choice, but it's tainted for me because I got arrested there. I'd still like to live there though. I'd absolutely love to move back to London UK , but I think I'd rather try Edinburgh before I give London a second go. When I visited Edinburgh I fell in love. What a fuckin cool city with awesomely friendly people everywhere.

Or Chicago. I'm not sure why, but recently I've felt pulled that way.

Definitely nots: NYC, California.

I lived in Australia for 6 months and I would LOVE to go back there to live. The only problem is you don't get as many concerts as you would in North America, and when there are concerts they are totally expensive. I went to see Alexisonfire with Moneen, Every Time I Die with Darkest Hour and Brand New and I paid 50 bucks for each show. oof.