OUT NOW: HALSEY - BADLANDS

• 3 weeks later...

Me too.

Target just announced their exclusive, which is just the deluxe version of the album that is available on iTunes and in the Deluxe Boxset. Weird.

Is it the same? The Target sticker mentions some video content.

Think it's just her music videos released thus far?

If you buy at Target you also get a chance to win a getaway with Halsey.

Does anyone have the promo code for the tour?

Yes, I preordered the bundle. PM me if you still need it.

I'm surprised the presale isn't sold out yet.

I did read on Twitter that some people were having problems when it first launched and all dates were showing up as Sold Out or something, haha.

Is it the same? The Target sticker mentions some video content.

Think it's just her music videos released thus far?

If you buy at Target you also get a chance to win a getaway with Halsey.

Yes, I preordered the bundle. PM me if you still need it.

I'm surprised the presale isn't sold out yet.

I did read on Twitter that some people were having problems when it first launched and all dates were showing up as Sold Out or something, haha.

The tracklist is the same for sure. I know that you can't buy the deluxe physically outside of the boxset, so they might have had a deal with target to throw in those deluxe copies in with the boxset. Idk about the video content. I'll probably buy a copy from Target anyway on release day lol.

Yeah I think the problem with the presale was that everyone was cart hoarding and not buying, so the tickets would release after 15 mins or so. I'm going to the Philly date <3

The website says it charges when they ship. I'm dreading it bc I bought an extra signed LP for a friend of mine overseas lol. It's gonna be expensiveeeee.

Yeah usually PayPal charges right away though. And on PayPal it says they'll charge when the "order is processed". I would think that means when it ships but I've had PayPal charge for reorders anywhere in between...

Yeah usually PayPal charges right away though. And on PayPal it says they'll charge when the "order is processed". I would think that means when it ships but I've had PayPal charge for reorders anywhere in between...

yeah i paid with paypal as well and its not in my pending transactions so idk whats going on with that.

I liked what I heard on her EP so I was actually disappointed in this single. So I guess that was my point. Just my opinion related to the thread. No offence if you can dig it.

Sampling for me allows me to discover new artists. Thanks BTW for posting, would've never known. 

Got tickets to the Philly show, sold out in minutes! Saw her in June at Firefly festival, great show. 

It's been repressed. Its on the UO website as well.

& my copy of Badlands was backordered, too. I knew that was gonna happen bc the website said it was shipping on Aug 10 which obviously wasn't true.

Also, here's the Badlands trailer:

That's probably the most pretentious thing I've ever seen in my life...geez...