OUT NOW: HALSEY - BADLANDS

They didn't give me a coupon lol. If I re order it's just gonna cost me more because I had a free shipping coupon on it so I'm not even going to bother.

Look at the very bottom of the cancelation email. There should be a barcode and a 20% code below it. Anytime they've canceled one of my orders I've been sent a 20% off deal.

When I see CS I think cassette?? That's really weird and random.

I thought the same.

That's weird. Did it give you an order number?

Yes, along with a billing/shipping address that matches mine. Under payment type, rather than it saying PAYPAL like my original order, it says:

Payment via:

EXTERNAL ORDER

Idk what that means, either.

It has a link to "view product description" and this is the page it brings me to:

http://www.myplaydirect.com/halsey/details/117506850

But you can't see that from the regular store page.

You're friends with a dude who supposedly has sex with underage girls? That's not something I'd go around telling people. And he even kept a screenshot of the site to prove it to you? Be sure to tell him he's a disgusting human being. Luckily all the bands on that list are pretty awful.

Why won't you respect Halsey's privacy/the OP's request to keep this thread on topic? Would you like it if the guy/girl you are in a relationship with or otherwise liked had a list of his/her sexual partners published on the Internet? What if it was your daughter? That's so fucked up, dude.

too bad the friend on that list was 17 at the time. But Ill be sure to go out of my way to tell him some random person he doesnt know exists on a message board thinks he's a terrible person. Will do. 

OK. This has gone a bit too far.

If all you have are thoughts and opinions that are irrelevant to the discussion of this release, then don't bother posting.

Whatever happened or didn't happen in the past to someone who is or isn't Halsey or not, I don't care. Any aggresive postings will not be tolerated. Leave the shit-talking for 4Chan anywhere but VC.

i came in here looking for a leak. because i want to hear this album. upon discovering it, also saw what's far more obnoxious in a ridiculous cash grab. just because you're devoted this girl for whatever reason, it doesn't mean that everyone needs to bow to you and your ever-increasing supply of information.

i came in here looking for a leak. because i want to hear this album. upon discovering it, also saw what's far more obnoxious in a ridiculous cash grab. just because you're devoted this girl for whatever reason, it doesn't mean that everyone needs to bow to you and your ever-increasing supply of information.

I don't think all that for $50 could be remotely close to a "cash grab." I've seen many bands charge twice as much for half the stuff and a tenth of the uniqueness.

The only crappy part of that preorder package is that it only comes with the cd and not the record

seriously??? youre upset over a boxset? have you seen merchnow's bundles? or any number of bands "deluxe" packages now? i mean cmon. besides, you're a brand new fan lol. you of all people should know all about how crazy a fanbase can be for the demand of special releases (/666 red tdag? the sticker?). please.

i'm not ordering anyone to "bow down to me" whatever that means. it's got nothing to do with the fact that this is a halsey thread and i am a fan. whats so bad about that?? why can't i be a fan of someone just like dave grohl with caspian or the foo? or logan with marina? I'm just trying to keep negativity out of here. its continuing to blow my mind how i am constantly being attacked for asking (nicely most of the time) for negativity to not be brought in here. you're being ridiculous each and every time you post in here. there are plenty of leaks. use google. find it.

my post about the box set was literally my second in here, and was aimed more at the fact that this is a debut album... box sets are usually reserved for highly anticipated releases where there's already an established fan base who will mindlessly buy anything you throw at them.

also fuck brand new fans, i'm doing my part to distance myself from that grouping the best i can. (hey everyone... buy all my devil&god copies. i want the money way more)

lastly, and on topic, 

"we are the new americana, high on legal marijuana, raised on biggie and nirvana"

holy shit that is terrible.